Monday, April 11, 2011

I cannot believe..

How lazy and ill I have been.  Well if you dont know I suffer with depression and many days I get tired so easily its stupid! I want to sew and make quilts but I do not have the energy I just want to sleep, lazy huh!?
I went to my monthly quilt club in Whangarei (New Zealand in case you don't know where or what Whangarei is) I became a member and very proud of it. These ladies are so golly gosh friendly and very helpful! We had a silent auction (we quietly bid for the books we would like to win and end of meeting the winners are announced) Well I won 2 books!


Do you know how happy this made me?? I love puppies and kittens I had to bid a couple times, how dare they bid against me (just kidding) ;)

Here is what we look like...




I love this club, they have made me feel at home from the very first day I attended to see what this group was like. I could not wait to join as these ladies are so very friendly I cannot believe it!  I am a proud member of the Whangarei Quilt Club of New Zealand!!

Some of the ladies had "Show and tell", this time I took my camera! Take a look at these master pieces!!..


AWESOME!!! But wait theres more!!



These ladies are very talented!!


Last but not least, you are aware of Pam Bono and her beautiful patterns? She has a new website and has her own club too. From the club this is what I made...


This is ment to be a 12 1/2 inch block but mine came out 12-1/2 x 11-1/2... I had to unpick the bonnent and body pieces as they were not lined around the neck..hence why I lost an inch..maybe I measured wrong or missed something? *shrugs* Has anyone else tried it? Please let me know?

2 comments:

  1. HI, just followed you back from my blog. Thanks for following and I am enjoying your blog. Its such fun to see other pictures from other addicts. Especially ones from different countries.

    ReplyDelete