Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Unforgetable quilt class

Because after my class I ended up ill stuck in bed for 2 days then stuck on my chair for another 2 days helpless. I managed to drive myself to the doctor and found out i had a nasty case of strep throat. I could not swallow.
I have to say it was murder to swallow. I had the most lovelyist doctor there is. She was very gentle and caring. I know all doctors are, but this lady was the friendlyist I have even been treated by. She even asked me if I wanted my medication in liquid form... I darn near cried when she asked me this, I nodded with puppy dog eye filled with tears on my face. She even offered me n ice cold water drink as she knew I was very thirsty.
4 days no sewing. Mind you I have not been well enough to do anything till today. I cannot wait when I am 100% better again. The smallest job is very draining, one would not think so as it is your throat, but I had aches all over my body and could barely move. We seem to think I caught this from the quilting class as before then I was fine.  It was still a fun day sewing with everyone tho..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie, I am so sorry that you have been unwell.:( Please let the ladies on the March embellishment swap know if you are still going to participate. The buttons were due to be sent by the end of March. Of course life gets in the way of our plans, but it would be good if you could contact someone and let them know what you wish to do. " Get Well Soon" Hugs, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete