Friday, March 11, 2011

I just saw this ..


Pay It Forward 2011 Blog-style!

I promise to send something handmade to the first 3 people who leave a comment here. To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog, offering the same thing to 3 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 3 people in 2011.  If you're game, leave a comment and sometime this year, I will surprise you with something handmade.

I know I'm doing something similar on facebook. So if I'm doing something for you on there, you don't need to respond here. However, for the first three who do respond here, I'll make you something and send it/give it to you sometime this year. :) Don't forget, put this on your blog and continue paying it forward. :)



I think this is a very heart warming idea!

1 comment:

  1. O my gosh! How incredible! I love this idea... And I would love to recieve something handmade! I am going to head over to Marcaritaville and post it up on my blog!

    Can't wait to see how you're P2 blocks come along, I am waiting with baited breath!

    --Marcy
    marcy_ort@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete